The name in herbs to be trusted for the best results.
Follow our easy growing plans and tips, and you and your family will surely enjoy the benefits of freshly and naturally grown herbs in your daily life.
Information cards that highlight the most popular use of the herb will help you to make the correct choice.
Seasonal Herbs available at your local Garden Center - click here for a list of stockist.
A Herb to love
1. Comfrey is high in allantion, which increases cell production helping wounds to heal faster.
2. Comfrey salves are recommended by herbalists to heal bruises and fractures.
3. Comfrey grows fast and can be harvested up to 4 times in growing season.
4. Comfrey coats and soothes irritated tissue.
5. Comfrey is a fantastic compost activator.
This easy soup is a must try.
Make it in summer or winter and serve it either hot or cold. This soup is not only colourful and easy but loaded with benefits.
Beetroot: Contains magnesium, Iron and Vitamin A, B6 and C
Chives: Low in calories, high in vitamins and minerals
Mint: High antioxidant qualities
Goat's cheese: A good source of calcium, protein and vitamin A and K.
So much more than a gourmet food; they are a powerful detoxing herb too.
As a vegetable globe artichokes (Cynarascolymus) are considered a gourmet delicacy.
As a garden plant, the spiky silvery green foliage as well as the electric blue flower spikes are striking and unusually beautiful.
But as a herb, would you guess that it is one of the most effective and far reaching natural liver tonics that one can grow?