The name in herbs to be trusted for the best results.
Follow our easy growing plans and tips, and you and your family will surely enjoy the benefits of freshly and naturally grown herbs in your daily life.
Information cards that highlight the most popular use of the herb will help you to make the correct choice.
Seasonal Herbs available at your local Garden Center - click here for a list of stockist.
Sweet On Basil
-- Basil is most associated with Italian and Thai cooking and goes particularly well with tomatoes.
-- It is also the main ingredient of pesto.
A good way to preserve extra basil is to blend the basil, olive oil and pine/almond nuts and freeze it, omitting the parmesan cheese which is added later.
5 Reasons to love Comfrey:
1. Comfrey is high in allantion, which increases cell production helping wounds to heal faster.
2. Comfrey salves are recommended by herbalists to heal bruises and fractures.
3. Comfrey grows fast and can be harvested up to 4 times in growing season.
4. Comfrey coats and soothes irritated tissue.
5. Comfrey is a fantastic compost activator.
This easy soup is a must try.
Make it in summer or winter and serve it either hot or cold. This soup is not only colourful and easy but loaded with benefits.
Beetroot: Contains magnesium, Iron and Vitamin A, B6 and C
Chives: Low in calories, high in vitamins and minerals
Mint: High antioxidant qualities
Goat's cheese: A good source of calcium, protein and vitamin A and K.