Aubergine, feta and mint salad
A tasty, easy to prepare salad for the festive season.
• 1 aubergine
• olive oil
• 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
• 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
• handful of mint leaves, shredded
• handful of coriander leaves, shredded
• squeeze of lemon juice
• black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Brush the aubergine slices on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a roasting tray in a single layer. Roast for 15-20 minutes, turning, until golden. Allow to cool to room temperature.
3. Arrange the aubergine slices on a serving plate. Scatter the crumbled feta over the top, along with the garlic, mint and coriander. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and serve.
Source: Good Food Channel