Grey, rounded and cushiony ground covering shrubs. The leaves give off a strong aroma when crushed. Button shaped yellow flowers appear in summer and make a striking contrast to the grey foliage. Dried leves can be used in pot pourii. Ideal hedging plant. Shrub. H:30cm W:40cm. 12cm, 17cm.
In the garden:
• Perennial, Evergreen, Frost hardy
• Grey foliage with Bright Yellow, button-like flowers in Summer,
• Use as an edging plant along paths or to border herb or vegetable gardens and other formal plantings. Takes well to clipping and can be used for low hedges and knot gardens.
•±1m if not clipped; Spread: ±80cm.
• Full sun; Well drained, composted soil.
• Pick fresh leaves throughout the year.