Silver-grey leaves with distinct curry smell, with mustard yellow flowers in summer. Compact growth makes this plant ideal for edging. Can be used to add curry flavor to meat and fish dishes.
In the garden:
• Hardy, evergreen perennial.
• H: 60cm W: 40cm
• Full sun
• Well-drained soil
• Pick the flowers when fully opened to dry in summer.
• Pick leaves fresh at any time for using fresh
Use the leaves:
• The leaves smell stronger than it tastes.
• The leave can be used in:
• Vegetables, rice dishes, mild curry dishes, stuffed chicken with Tarragon.
• Remove the leaves before serving.