Aromatherapy can be very beneficial for people in air-conditioned offices with inadequate airflow. A unique blend of Essential Oils, beneficial for the Office environment, has been chosen for its antimicrobial, antiseptic, bactericidal and antiviral properties.
• Niaouli: Assists with problems such as asthma, bronchitis, flu, laryngitis, sinusitis, irritability, frustration, lethargy, discouragement and forgetfulness. Stimulant – Not to be used at night.
• Lemon: Prevents the spread of infection, helps to keep the mind clear and alert, assists in making decisions and brings clarity and light when the mind becomes foggy and confused.
• Clary Sage: Assists with asthma, throat infections, depression, migraine, nervous tension and stress-related disorders.
• Lavender: Assists with asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis, throat infections, flu, depression, headaches, migraine, nervous tension and stress related conditions.
• Takasago, Japan’s largest fragrance manufacturer carried out research and found that when lemon was diffused into offices, 54% less keyboard mistakes were made.
• Shimizu, a construction company in Japan makes use of aroma in airconditioning systems of new offices and hospitals.
• ”Perfume Dynamics” as it is called in Japan, means that workers in Japanese banks now work with a lemon atmosphere and their customers are being soothed with lavender.