• Grapeseed Oil / Avocado Oil / Coconut Oil / Almond Oil / Olive Oil
• 2 pots to make a Double Boiler.
• A selection of fresh herbs from the garden.
• A strainer and cloth (Muslin; Easy Wipes etc).
• Glass bottle.
STEP 1: Double Boiler
• Bring the water in the big pot to a boil.
• Place the smaller pot inside the bigger pot with the handles resting on the side of the bigger pot, and the bottom touching the boiling water.
STEP 2: Herbs and Oil
• Cut the herbs into small pieces (about ½ cm) and put in the small pot.
• Add enough oil to cover all the herbs.
• Let it simmer, with the lid on, for at least 1 hour or longer if possible. Don’t allow the oil to boil.