• A selection of Insect Repelling Herbs from your Garden,
• Boiling Water.
• Liquid Soap.
• Spray Bottle.
• Shred the leaves into small pieces and place it in the container.
• Add enough boiling water to cover all the herbs.
• Cover the container with a lid.
• Let it steep for 24 hours.
• Strain the liquid.
• Add the remaining plantmaterial to the compost heap or use as a mulch in the garden.
• Add 5 drops of liquid soap per 1Liter of infusion.
• Pour into a spray bottle and spray infected plants.