• Use a total of
• 1 teaspoon dried , or
• 2 teaspoons fresh herbs per cup boiling water.
• Place the herb or a combination of different herbs in the plunger.
• Stevia leaves can be added to sweeten the tea.
• Add the boiling water and let it stand for 10-15 minutes before drinking.
• Strain into a cup.
• Add honey to sweeten, if desired, and drink immediately.
• Ayurvedic practitioners believe honey added to the tea carries the herb deeper into the tissues and enhances its effects.
COMBINATION of herbs:
• Mix equal amounts of the selected herbs together and keep it in a container, labelled with the herb names and date.
• Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture per cup.
• Cut the fresh herbs into small pieces and mix together.
• Take 2 teaspoons from this mix per cup.