Quick, easy & Tasty
1 kg Potatoes
1/8 cup Olive Oil
3/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1 Tablespoon Garlic (optional)
2 tablespoon Minced fresh Rosemary
Preheat oven to 200° C
- Cut potatoes in half and place in bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and Rosemary.
- Make sure the potatoes are well coated
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet & spread out.
- Roast in the oven for about 1 hour OR until brown and crispy.(flip twice during cooking)
- Remove and season to taste.
Read more on Herbs for the Festive Season